Monday, March 16, 2009

wake me up

i just felt like lying down n close my eyes...
i wonder how long i can stay lying down thr...
waiting for someone that looks like a prince??[too naive thinking it wont happen will it??unless i am in a role play of sleeping beauty maybe i can see a prince lol >w<]
is he gonna show up ?1 year 10 years 100 century ??
will i ever meet him
at least just 1 look i would be happy
thinking too much...tat will not happen
ok got dinner tomorrow yay !!!!
food...n i get to see sean dylan joie justin victor n much more!!!yay i am darn happy we're gonna watch Marley n Me if i am not wrong or i dont mind watching confession of a shopaholic!!!!
oh yea!!!!is been a long time i never watch movie
n we're gona go eat desert at Sweet Chat yay is so pretty
then were gonna go blow water ^0^
excited!!!!!!!
yay^0^
happy but i was still hoping tat i can meet him but oh well i didnt get the chance to ask him out or should i say i didnt even mention abt ''hey whr ya gonna go on da holidays ''*sighs*
wtf forget abt it lar cuz hes goin HK i hope he buy some postcard so i can ask some from him cause i wanted to see mini n mickey mouse it must be really pretty thr
HL we miss u muackxxxx
________________________

If I'd only known
It would break us
I'd have done anything just to save us

'Cause you're all I have
When the world comes down on me
You're the one I love
And I'm begging you to see
You're all, you're all, you're all I have
You are, you are the one I love
You are, you are, you're all I have

You've forgiven me
But it doesn't change
The guilt I feel when you mention his name
No more innocence
How to trust again
Wanna believe that you won't do the same

And every time we fight
We're gettin' closer
I slowly die inside
I'm scared it's over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home