Thursday, January 15, 2009

waiting...alone...

i was sorry abt yesterday i swear...
i didnt know u were taking it so seriously...but sighs...
i waited for ur msg for the whole night until the next morning i send u a few msg but u haven reply...only after i talk to ash u reply me...
sighs....i tot u were gonna come to cochrane but tat was just my thinking so i waited out thr for 2 hours more not just waiting for u but waiting for ur msg...
i asked u if u brought ur phone to school wiv u n u say yes...
maybe repyling my msg in the toilet would really be tat difficult for u ...
i dont mind...
i tried to hold back my tears whn my frens keep insulting me...they say tat u dont love me they say tat u r not tat gud looking...
i was trying to smile at them...
but i fake a smile...
after he n she went off....my tears came down...i got no control of it...it just roll down like a ball... ...
i waited n waited...i kept crying i told myself not to cry...
but i cant help it... ...
after u reply my msg i felt a little bit better...
but i feel more sad whn i see tat u say if u dont reply my msg ur jie would kill u ...i was like...okayyy i can pretend tat everything in the world is blind including me...i cant see it...i can fake it....yea i'm cool....cause u told me tat u 'wanted' to reply me adi..
sometimes maybe i just have to let go a little bit n let him feel free to run...
yeah...i figure it out too...homeworks n more homeworks u can go free...
i wouldn't not let u go anywhere
u wan to go where then go ba i will try not to ask whr u r goin... i really nid to relax a bit...if not i 'm gonna get a heart pain...like today...i was worrying abt u the whole day n i couldn't stay put...my heart is really pain...is like how u feel when u r alone in a ghost house...
it was so pain n cold...
but is ok^^
everything will be ok de lar love u honey ^^
_______________
這世界很複雜 混淆我想說的話 我不懂 太複雜的文法
什麼樣的禮物 能夠永遠記得住 讓幸福 別走得 太倉促
雲和天 蝶和花 從來不需要說話 斷不了 依然日夜牽掛
唱情歌 說情話 只想讓你聽清楚 我愛你 是唯一 的傾訴

寫一首簡單的歌 讓你的心情快樂
愛情就像一條河 難免溢I到波折
這一首簡單的歌 並沒有什麼獨特

我一直 在思考 讓你瞭解我的好 卻忘了 常常對你微笑
失去的 忘記的 我滓氻O去彌補 你是我 最珍貴 的財富

寫一首簡單的歌 讓你的心情快樂
愛情就像一條河 難免溢I到波折
這一首簡單的歌 並沒有什麼獨特
好像我 那麼的平凡卻又深刻 (深刻 簡單的歌)

簡單的歌 寫一首簡單的歌 讓你的心情快樂 愛情就像一條河
難免溢I到波折 這一首簡單的歌
並沒有什麼獨特 好像我 那麼的平凡卻又深刻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home