Saturday, December 27, 2008

27 ^^ a day to remember

this is a day tat i will always remember n smile whenever i think bak how many things we shared
^^ although we cant see each other every second every minute every hour or everyday but 2 days 2 hour is already enough ^^
u make me remember all the happiest moments in my life
u make me understand how to cherish someone that will stay in ur life if u hold it tight but if u let go u will miss the chances of sharing happiest moments
i hold on tight to u i wanted to tell u how much i love you
if i had a chances i would want to stand under the stars at night with you ^________^ even if its just 1sec i would be happy n it will also be the happiest moment
some people might think what is she thinking 1sec what can you do ?!!but the point is to be with the once u love even if its just a second or a blink...
no matter what happen i will be by ur side , side by side when u need me
u might not see this post but is ok as long as u know that i love u is already enough ^__^
__________
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me
something I don't know
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today I'm on my own
I can't move a muscle and I
can't pick up the phone
I don't know (I don't know, I
don't know, I don't know)
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home