Sunday, December 21, 2008

sorry ... i am really sorry

1 min 2 min 3 min is already past 12...
i left my phone up stairs so i forgot to reply him...
he send 2 msg n i replied..
i keep waiting for his msg...
i wait ...just like how long he waited for my reply...
i am so sorry...
i might not be perfect..i might not be smart..i might not always reply ur msg's right on time...
i am sorry ...
i know how you feel because i waited for ppl's reply all the time...
i am sorry u have to wait ...
so sorry dear dont be mad at me...
i felt like crying when u ignore me...
i am so sorry T.T...
i always reply ur msg late sometimes even never reply...
i know u r very angry but dont worry ...i wont leave u ...n i promise this would be the last time i reply ur msg's late [maybe not last time lar but i will try my best to reply u ASAP]
sorry dear hope u dont angry me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home