Wednesday, November 12, 2008

thinking

i keep thinking again n again...
whats wrong wiv me...
i seem to have missed him...
everytime i see him on9 i would just tel yself u must forget him...
he likes someone else already but i just cant erase the memories tat r far buried....
the song tat we shared brought out every single tears...
i told myself is long gone but i kept crying n comfort myself ...''dont worry he will come back ...one day''
i am still waiting for tat one single day tat he would come back...
y am i doin this...i feel so tired but yet i still want to grab on tat useless string...y
i still cant get an answer tat i am satisfied...
do i reli have to wait til tat day he walks up to me n say 'crystal i dont love u get lost i dont want to see u '...do i really have to wait for tat to happen only i can get over him...
i feel so lonely all of a suddent....joie is moving to SSG next year HL is goin Nz next year...i feel tat the whole world of people r all gone...n i am the only one left behind....
i really dont want to be the one left behind by the others...
i guess is the end of me....is the end of my happiness...[maybe not tat far..]
haix...
at worst thing my mom dont let me get my second peircing on the top of my ears...i plan on getting one without telling my mom ...is me n joie's frenship peircing i guess!!!!lol...no mood to laugh jor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home