Friday, October 17, 2008

thin air that he would never feel

17october2008 (11:43 PM) (thin air day)
today is PMR de finish day i very happy for him...
i think again n again want to tell him or not...
but at last i force myself not to tell him u see if i tell him he might not like it n dun wan to be kor n mui wiv me...but if he loves me of course it would be the best solution lar...
but i think again i better not say lar later ppl say i am a fool plus i wan to play "an lian"...haix...
today after school i saw him...i think he saw me also...
but i walk past i want to say hi to him but he was too busy staring at other ppl...so i just walk pass infront of him...he never say anything...i felt like a wind to him...the unwindy type but he just dont want to feel it...
i was so sad...i felt like crying...he treat me so cold n unfrenly i still wan to love him...ppl think tat i am crazy...
i can talk about him for hours...just thinking about him makes my mind go physico...
but is just tat...everytime i see him i get this weird n scare feeling i just dunno how to talk to him ...although he is quite a frenly guy but i found it stupid n useless if u ask me to talk to him...my heart pounds very fast n i get scared by his eyes...is like tigers or lions...is damn scary...i dunno y my heart pounds over 1000+++
n i start to blush...i hate it whn i get ignored n i just sit thr with a blank stupid watery face wiv my mouth half open...i guess is genetic problems my brains just like to daze at the air for like a few mins then i will come back...-.-''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home