Tuesday, September 9, 2008

continue of the story happy bunny day

is just tat what goes around comes around...
last year FXXX dump me for no reason n this year someone else dump him again lol
whn u r really say...tears dont talk only music talk...
today i sang 'Forever Love' song ...
it reminds me how lucky n happy am i to have a bf like him
but even if i turn the time back nothing is goin to go right because i dont know whr is his heart...
but all i know is ----is wiv him...
i dont know...
i wont understand...y
he hurt me so much y cant i forget about him...
crystal forget abt him...
he is not worth your tears your time but y am i still holding back...
the song 'i stay in love'...
the lyricx...
*We said let go but I kept on hangin' on
Inside I know it's over you're really gone
It's killing me cause there ain't nothing that I can do
Baby baby, I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself that you'll come back around
And I try to front like "Oh well" each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now no matter what I do
Baby baby, I stay in love with you*
this part...
it really describe abt me...
he told me to let go but i still insists to hang on...
is really hardcore...

9September2008 (11:16PM) END OF THIS STORY CONTINUE TOMORROW IF I GOT THE KINDDA FEELING TO CONTINUE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home