Tuesday, August 26, 2008

wad happen to me

26 August2008 11:18pm (emo day and cold day)

u know i am like the whole day smelling tears...
i think something is gonna happen n i just dunno wad ...
OMG... ... i am like a fool....
haix...T.T i really tat ling ren tao yan mar...
today XXX say tat i sometimes talk de time very hurt ppl cause i only think my side but i really dunno...
cause whn XXX talk to me tat time also very hurtfull she said 'dont make me lar cannot see i talking one ar!!' and i'm like shut up my mouth didnt talk
i really very xin ku ar...i wan cry...
is like something is in my heart ..
gonna burst out....like bomb...
my hands r so cold n i am so cold...
whr is a bf whn u nid a warm hand...
XXX dun wan to hold my hands cause of some reasons and i am like is ok ...i dont mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home