Monday, August 25, 2008

yayx

26August2008 10:20am (wet day for me cause my heart is crying)

folio....

i am so fucked up so stress out....
i really hope someone understands me my bf haven sms me for a week and plus yesterday makes it 8 days...
everytime i look at him i dont know wad to say so i just walk away...
i really dont want to be the one talking action i feel like 'dude i am a gurl i'm your gf can u do something to impress me?!'
haix...forget abt it he's hopeless...
i dont know y my mama no mood again T.T....
dun angry me mama...i really sorry...
yesterday was the first day i never touch dota games..and i was like writing a blog isn't tat bad after all...
maybe doin gurls stuff would be better than playing vulgar games...i am like 'dude u need to be a girl'
haix....i do everything to try to make my mama happy but then i seems to be the cost of him being sad...y am i such a bad lui lui T.T
i really dunno....i am so sad now...all i know is i am the cost of every shit on earth i am the one tat hates myself ...
T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home