Monday, August 25, 2008

i hate myself

today just seems like 1 of those Emo-ing days 4 me...
things turn out not the way i plan...
mama dunno y angry me..T.T
sorry o mama...
haix...
i dunno lar everytime i see XXX face i will have this weird feeling...is like i hate him OMG!@#$%%^
is tat true i reli dunno...
i feel like saying u bitch!@##$@@#% but cant cause he is my kor...zzz
haix...time fyies days past i really hope that everything will not slug so sick so sad i really wish i had never met someone like u tat makes me sad wish tat i would have turn things bak...
OMG i am writing a poetry again shit face...lol@#$#$%#$%
zzz
i nothing better to do....
zzz
swt -.-''

so boring so sien...
haix is just tat things change ...at least my frens didnt change and tats ok...
the TT really made me so piss and wanted to cry for a sec
i cant belive she acctually scold me like 'dun do tat i am trying to talk ar crystal ' and me n joie were like WTF....T.T i relli felt like OMG i want to cry someone gimmie a tissue...i dunno y now my heart breaks easily...
i can reli cry easily...even now writing my blog i felt like crying....
i dont know y the smell of my tears just roll down my cheek...its like everything change in just a week...
well i've got to go now...i hope i can have somemore time to update this blog but i just dont know how to find time...
this blog is written on 25August2008 at 1:01 Am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home