Sunday, April 20, 2008

we broke up

yesterday midnight 12 o clock we broke up...
i keep crying n crying until my pillow is wet...
i really hope it was just a dream
but in the middle of the night i wake up n cry i told myself calm down u know this would happen pls dont cry...pls dun cry........
but in the end i cried my heart was bleeding n i hope tat in the morning this would all be a sily joke or something...
i hardly slept...just thinking of u make me cry
i cry over n over again just to hope u come back to me...
u hear me ??i love u i never felt this way be4 well ok my ex left me n i didnt cry out only cried in the heart...but u ...i cried out.......
i love u ...i really love u very much...
my heart is torned up by u
it was built by u n ,u end up tearing it apart until it hurts so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home