Tuesday, August 26, 2008

fellings towads you

27August2008 10:27AM (crushed day so wad...)

sometimes ppl tell me dude you've got to stop looking at him ...
and my BFF's tell me tat he had change last time he would have did the same thing like me staring out the window looking for his gf but now...he dont even care..
sometimes i just feel like ending this relationship but everytime i look or talk to him i would tell myself maybe i should change my mind...
T.T but dude he was walking pass our classroom and he just ignore me i am like WTF u BITCH...
chill......
haix...y am i always talking to myself *sighs*
u know its really hardcore...
i wanted to say y u didnt care me...u told me whn i fall u would cath me
but well Joie made a joke out of it...whn i fall he's just gonna laugh and then only catch me....
and he likes to go so near me tat i can feel his heartbeat and body temperature of course tat was be4 the 1week holiday ...
everyone were like gurl stop thinking abt him...
and i was like am i a bit of a playgurl cause i think abt other guys...how can i do tat but at least i never flirt tats gud already but i just felt like our relationship is going to a fullstop completely a empty one...
i'm so sorry ...but i just dont feel love...dont feel warm ...dont feel protected wiv u ...*sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home