Friday, August 29, 2008

Catch me when I fall pls…pls

28August2008 11:50PM (RAinbow hope ..is the last hope i've got be4 i made my decision )

somehow i think i went nutttsss...
today morning i was like "its over i think i should say break up wiv him today "
but then all of a suddent we got a topic to talk is like whn i am really down really hopeless the angel's gave me a thin string of hope....
i was like 50%50% weather to break up wiv him or not...
me n Wk had a long talk...
she told me tat whn u love someone u would let go anything just to love him even your life...
she ask me if FXXX is in danger someone is taking a pistol and aim-ing no him will i blok it for him and i was like ...OMG....i dont know...
is just so confussing...
u know today it rained again but i saw a rainbow ...is a portion of a rainbow only ...
but is it a signal of hope for JXXXXX...i really dont know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home