Sunday, September 28, 2008

single

28-9-2008 (empty day) (7:07PM)
u know being single is not tat bad after all
lolx
i get to contact wiv all my frens
do things that i love to do
play rough wiv guys
somehow i always lie on my bed n look at the cellin i found out that
whn there is no love in your heart everything seems to be useless
and i keep loving the guy i love but i never tell him that i love him
i just kept quite n i just hope that he is happy then i am alright with it
even if one day he get another gf is still ok
as long as he remember me is ok but i think is not possible...
i kept listening to the jay chow's song-cai hong
i even learn the lyrics
i hope one day he would know that i love him n he loves me
n we go together
but izit possible i still dont know
maybe cause i am too childish n stupid
n naive to go with other guys just to forget him
and when i stop i notice that is useless i cant forget him because i love him
i can do anything just to change myself into a better person to love him
PS:i love u dumbfish!!!u dont notice it i am so tired someone love me please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home