Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i knew it

14october2008 (10:07PM) (its a raining day n it felt dark )
for once...i felt so happy because i'm goin to tell him tat i love him...
but y do i feel tat he didnt like me anymore...y
i am once so happy but i cried for him for tat paper for him not looking at me...y did i cry i told myself y am i so sad y am i crying....
i can have the best things on earth tat i never even wanted...
all i wanted was for u to notice me just notice me n look at me once...just tat once i dont nid more...
i feel like hiding my feelings i dont wan to tell u tat i love u
i cry i dream tat u say u dont love me in the start n u break a jar of stars tat i made for u n u slap me y do i dream things like this...
i dream only ed is thr for me whn i needed him...y ...
i cried again n again cause i dont know y everytime i see u i cry...but i love you...no matter wad happen i will still love u even if u make me cry until thr is no more tears i will still love u
even if u slap me again n again i will still forgive u ..no matter wad u do it makes me go crazy i cannot take it anymore...
everyone ask me to tell u how i feel but i am scared tat u would reject me n we cant be kai kor n kai mui anymore...
i keep running away from the truth because i dont want to see u reject me
i love u ...i really do...
i decided to tell u i love u no matter what the answer is i'll make sure i put a smile on my face cry n walk away PS:ILOVEU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home