Friday, November 14, 2008

sad... ...

y no one understand me de..... .....
y i feel so sad...everyone blame me...
i am also a human not a robot...i got feelings...
i feel so tired...
feel like nobody...
mama dont understand how i feel...i already got love problems...
cant anyone understand... ...
i felt like today i am at the edge of no where alone...
......
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

.......

in the edge of ''no one cares''...
tried to cry but no tears came rolling down my cheek...maybe is because i am use to this...since i am little...use of going through the rough times myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home