Monday, January 12, 2009

lost and not found department

i was suddenly angry when u ask me abt my cousin again...
i re-typed my msg 3 times
3 edition
i was so angry n pissed because these few days u were always asking me abt her n i felt as if thr was a cold gap between us tat u didn't know ... ...
n i am like honey i am a girl i got feelings 1 is my cousin n the other one is my bf what can u make me think
i am tat type of person tat gets jealous just for a little thing because she is so pretty n i am just a ugly pig...they r sms-ing everyday...
i dont want it to be like the last time how u sms me...
i am scare tat u would leave me ...
the type of feeling tat u would never understand...
whn i am typing the msgs my tears just came rolling down...
i cried n cried i was angry but i didn't want u to know i was jealous n i wanted to tell u how i feel but i was afraid tat u would leave me .... ...tats the reason i canceled tat msg for 3 times....
u told me tat was just normal sms n i am like...ok yea en ok i will try to understand...
but what i wanted to tell u is tat i want someone tat cares abt me...tat wont make me cry or jealous...
i dont just wan oh yeah i see oo...sighs no one will understand how i feel
tats the reason y ppl say guys will never understand y girls feel jealous whn they get too close wiv other girls...
sighs... ...
_________
PCD-i hate this part...a song tat i listened whn i am sad...
were driving slow, through the snow, on5th avenue
and right now, radio's all that we can hear
now we ain't talked since we left it's so overdue
it's cold outside but between us it's worse in here..
the world slows down
but my heart beats fast right now
i know this is the part where the end starts...
i can't take it any longer
thought that we were stronger
all we do is linger
slipping through our fingers
i don't wanna try now
all thats lefts is goodbye to
find a way that i can tell you
i hate this part right here
i hate this part right here
i just can't take these tears
i hate this part right here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home