Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh nOz

Oh ma goddzzx
am i in love again ...??
everytime i see that charming eyes of yours i just cant resists ...i wanted to look at it longer
when i look at u i feel so myself n i just dont know y after looking at u i am all messed up i keep missing shots >W<
i ask myself what is happening to me i tot i was treating him like a best fren when i realize it was more isnt it??
am i thinking too much i really dont know
i would love to stay this way cause once u had it n when u lose it u will lose it forever...
either u have it forever or u lose it forever like the past...
ppl just walk in to ur life n the best thing is just have a happy pictures n happy days...its already enough
dont have to have it...sometimes having something is more pain then losing someone...
this is cause u know tat he would leave u 1 days...n u just nid to wait for tat day ..unless we r all grown up enough to have a steady one...if not the relationships wont last long...
i really do love u but i am very happy because i can always talk to u n look into ur charming eyes without needing any reasons ^0^
________________--
When you´re 'round
I lose myself inside your mouth
you´ve got brown eyes
Like no one else
Baby make it to me

Again and again
Again, again, again, again
Never stop again and again
Again, again, a-a-again, again
Never stop, oh
[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/h2A4 ]

He never really saw me
Or waited when we were hooking up
Yeah he'd a never last
Last week when I was sad
You said that you knew
My eyes change from kinda green
To kinda blue heya

When you´re 'round
I lose myself inside your mouth
you´ve got brown eyes
Like no one else
Baby make it to me

Again and again
Again, again, again, again
Never stop again and again
Again, again, a-a-again, again
Never stop

They tell me if I leave him
Baby would you be there
'cause maybe you could
Be m-m-mine all the t-t-time



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home