Sunday, March 15, 2009

what am i thinking

u look at me...yea i got tons of friends...
but the only one that understand what i think how i feel is just a few ...
not much ppl know what i am thinking...
i dont know how to describe this feeling...
is just so EMO...
ok cut the crap..!!!!
get to the POINT!!!!
ok u seee i dont know if its just ngam ngam or izit really faith??
i got no idea...when i tot i couldn't see him tat day he appear but i saw his face wiv surprise...
is just a flash....the gap between me n him...i dont think i can ever reach his level...
is just like a normal rock wiv a diamond...
would it be tat we were never meant to be
or wutt i got no idea i am confussed weather i am inlove or not...
argghhh
is just so confussing but truely when i am wiv him i can just smile n dont have to show my sad face is auto...
i cant control it...
aix....i got no idea
about the dinner n dance i really hope tat he would go but his sis just buy a ticket so probably i would just meet his sis than meeting him...
freaked out!!!!! darn it....i felt like he knew it or wutt...but i hope he din know it ...
ok abt the other guy..XXXXxxxxxxxxx told him no more space for more so sorry but yea i cant cheat love...sorry...
nvm lar this things just folo faith is we r meant to be is gud but id we r not meant to be then is ok maybe i am just thinking too much...
i got no idea someone help me joie T.T...help me
Hsian loong help me...
i miss u all very badly...feeling sick n tired of my life
________
I have known you my whole life
When you were ten, you said you'd make me your wife
Eight years later you won me over
Just as I took the world on my shoulders

I got used to living without you
Endless phone calls and dreaming about you
Always said that you were my man to be
But I guess I was in love with your memory

You know I love you, I really do
But I can't fight anymore for you
And I don't know, maybe we'll be together again
Sometime, in another life
In another life

I know I said that I would keep my word
I wished that I could save you from the hurt
But things will never go back to how we were
I'm sorry I can't be your world

You know I love you, I really do
But I can't fight anymore for you
And I don't know, maybe we'll be together again
Sometime, in another life
In another life (another life)

The way you're holding on to me
Makes me feel like I can't breathe
Just let me go, just let me go
It just won't feel right inside
God knows I've tried

You know I love you, you know I do
But I can't fight anymore for you
And I don't know, maybe we'll be together again
Sometime, in another life

In another life, in another life

In another life ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home