Monday, March 16, 2009

nOt Eating!!!!!

ohmwagawddxx........i am so freagine fat i have got to cut down on food n start exercising
he loves me he loves me not he loves me he loves me not!!!
counting the petals on the rose...
i keep thinking y him y not someone else..??
n y do i have to always go outside to see if he's there...
y do i have to act so weird when i see him cant i be more not nervous...
urgghh my hands r sweating n heart is pounding is he gonna come n find me n talk or is he gonna see me stand thr until he goes home..
the questions keep spinning in my head...
1step 2step 3steps yes!!!!!boo ya!!!!he did come n talk to me maybe is because his frens went home so he have to come n talk to me bla bla bla mehhhhh....
gawddd can i stop thinking about him for a day ...
hmmmm....dinner n dance i cant wait for tat day ...i really nid to cut down so tat i wont feel so fat on tat day
n i have got to give a gud impression when i meet my frens i mean on thursday ...gawdd i am so nervous....what do i have to say i mean it has been a long time since i last see them rite??do i have to dress up nicely i mean [duhh so obvious tat i dress up nicely but sometimes in a weird way >=<]
sighs
without HL to tell me weather is nice or not is just bakk to zero...
i wonder if he's partaying wiv his blondies frens...
i hope he remember us...
hmm...i feel like i am repeating this again n again ...what the hell...
is the first thought in my mind rite so i have got to share it in ma bloggg xD
___________________
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home