Tuesday, March 31, 2009

smile :]

today 31march2009 is a sunny day ^0^
at first i was moody ..i forced myself not to look at u ...but i just couldn't
n i was hoping tat i could meet u all of a suddent
on the way bakk mommy was siting wiv aunty so we were talkin to karman abt the folio thingy as usual !!!!
duh-uh....tats all my mom is concern of ...
n everyone were like wow wads happening
n i saw him ...
i was smiling without any reasons my facial expression change dramaticly from moody to happy n suprised i saw him winking at me i can tell u is not his eyes problem or my eyes problem it was 100%sure i am serious...!!!!
i was smiling n laughing after tat ...
even if tat thing is not funny i would just laugh at it...just like the buggy car...i was laughing at it!!!!
my mom was like wut happen u meet who y r u laughing hehehehe like tat n i was like ....
faking it...i said duhh tat buggy was funny n cute i wan to drive one !!!!but actually i didnt wan her to know anything abt this !!!!
mission accomplished!!!!yays
i can get 100 marks for faking it yays!!!!
paiiseh i am so gay today !!!!yay happy :]
even if i know he dont likes me i can just tell u tat i have a very great time even if i cant get u i would still be satisfied abt tat :]
it makes me happy to see that u r happy n not lonely
things change n yeah sometimes u dont really have to get something to be happy
maybe just imagining n thinking abt it could make it better :]

smile and dont drop the smile darlings :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home