Tuesday, March 24, 2009

dream of u

i dreamt of u ...
u were so close
i saw u holding my wrists u were saying hey y is ur hands so small
can i take a look at ur palms n u said is the same
ur smile makes me happy...
but i know that in my heart we were never meant to be
u dont even like me
i like u but u dont like me so i cant help it rite
even if i force myself not to go out i still cant
i just felt so insecure when i didnt see u
that feeling was like y am i here in this hell place
y is everyone not understand how i feel
n i felt a mood swing when u r not thr ...
i dont know how am i going to survive without u ....
i cant control myself when i am inside i felt like crying n felt like finding someone to lean on n blast out my feelings but no one understands me
i have to wear the freagine happy mask to everyone but u ...
i miss u n i love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home