Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ouchhh

5 am in the morning my leg starts to hurt a lot the muscles just cram until the extend i couldn't move...
it last for 5mins then its gone when u just think u could go bak to sleep the pain comes back again this time i couldn't help but to wake my mom up...
its so painful...worst than anything else
i remember all those funny things we said n i just smile n laugh for no reason [kindda crazy rite]
i ask myself so many things ...
like y didnt i join the choir i mean i like singing
y didnt i join the hip hop exam ??i can dance way better than them
y didnt i join the piano exam
so many things than i always wanted to do but just because of no self confidence i drop out
why didnt i start eating less when i am 10 y didnt i ???
so many questions just seems to be twisting n turning in my head
is driving me crazy y didnt we plan more parties when HL n JY is still here
y ?yyyyyyyy can someone give me a perfect answer ??no rite??yea sighs
sighs
it all just go back to zero aint it??

_________________________
will u love me if i said i love u ??
will u believe me even if i am not true
can u make me change from bad to good
can u make my life more wonderful than now
i just want a smile
i just want to look at ur eyes all day n night until i can find out y
y did i fall for u
how did u make me do that ......... ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home