Saturday, August 29, 2009

28August 2009-pavilion trip

it was a sunny day as usual!! :)
that day it started wiv a quite silence start but ended wiv a bunch of unfinished topics!
i had so much fun although we were getting a bit bored n out of idea how we should burn our time...
after the movie we though of going to sing k but others dont agree so we follow the crowd...i still feel so sorry >0<>0<
then we tot of fish spa but then it was totally expensive n it looks a lil gross to me...ewww...small fishes biting ur legs...ewww grosss.....And i even meet a few diff ppls!!!kim , reek n johnathan! they r like so cool omg korea mix thai n thai ?i guess lols!!!!its so awesome i wonder if they know thai language ;P
then me n joie went to window shop a lil while the others get a lovely present for jing wen the present was really cute :P
it was really a great day but its so tiring! from pav walk to hang tuah station it was really a long scary walk...i never wanna walk wiv kx to the station at night scary lar!!!!
i hope sean is thr...but he wasn't but its ok cause he call me that night :D n i am glad he did n i get to listen to his voice!
_______________
Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces passed
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making my way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home