Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i dont get it

today it started off wiv a not so gud mood...all the noice!!!!
sighs...i am so confussed...is it over...
after all this time i have been living in my dreams...all crushed down
because i finally got the answer after so many months i finally got a definition to all this misery...
he loves her...but she dont love him
same as i love him but he dont love me...
is just so hard to understand...
my heart just stop beating that fast when i see him
am i treating him like my brother or what? i dont know
whenever i am with him i feel so happy...never laughed or smile that happily after hl n jy left...
never felt that alive n that not lonely ...
but i still couldn't get my hands off his profile...i just have to keep clicking it keep viewing it...it just made me happier
but i dont know how to explaine this...
i mean thr is so much of a difference between us...he is the top of the world n i am well in one of the worst situation 'the bottom of the earth'....
is just so much fun hanging out wiv him...
but sighs...
i dont get it...
is just too hard for me to understand ...
i am just a normal girl n normal ppl dont mix wiv the best
__________________________
Girl our love is dyin
Why can't you stop tryin
I never been a quitah
But I do deserve betta
Believe me I will do bad
Let's forget the past
And let's start this new plan
Why? Cuz it's the same old routine
And then next week I hear them scream
Girl I know you're tired of the things they say
You're damn right
Cuz I heard them lame dame excuses just yesterday
That was a different thing
No it ain't
That was a different thing
No it ain't
That was a different thing
It was the same damn thing
Same ass excuses
Boy you're usless
Whhoooaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home